The Communications Content Creator will assist and support marketing & communications strategy by creating exciting and dynamic content to promote our work and bring our mission to life. You will leave this internship with tangible work that you can add to your resume or portfolio.
· Assist in supporting and influencing our digital voice as it relates to our communications and marketing strategies.
· Research, create, and publish stories and communications content as related to our work.
· Manage updates to our website, newsletter, and other communications content creation as assigned.
· Integrate innovative ideas into our Communications Strategic Plan
· Work in partnership with our team to modify current marketing/digital tools to advance our organization’s digital footprint
· Help maintain, promote, and develop mission-focused communications which will impact all stakeholders
· Creating and publishing content on multiple brands and social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of photo editing software
- Must be highly self-motivated, organized, self-directed, and quick to respond to rapidly changing assignments
- Ability to work via computer, telephone, and virtually
- We prefer, but do not require, some relevant experience with nonprofit organizations
- Create and design video assets including animated social posts, short documentaries, etc
About Field & Fork Network:
Field & Fork Network is a New York State food and farming non-profit organization that connects communities to innovative solutions that foster a sustainable food system. Our work focuses on four important areas: agriculture economic development, food access, youth development and healthy neighborhoods. www.fieldandforknetwork.com
About Double Up Food Bucks NY:
One of Field & Fork Network’s core programs is Double Up Food Bucks NY, a nutrition incentive program, that offers SNAP users a $1 for $1 match on fresh local produce. The program operates across NY state at grocery stores, farmers markets, mobile markets, corner stores and farm stands. The internship would focus 80% of the time on advancing this program. www.doubleupnys.com
Position: Communications Content Creator Internship (June-August)
Please send resume and cover letter to Nichole Borchard, Communications & Partnerships Manager, [email protected]